Noosa II - Natural
LEAD TIMES: 2-3 WEEKS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING TIME
INTERNATIONAL & EU SHIPPING: Please contact us for a quote
The Noosa II vase in Natural, is a unique handmade decorative vessel sustainably sculpted from paper clay using recycled paper. An abstract piece that is both smooth and tactile. It is left in its natural clay finish and is perfect on its own or with dried flowers.
Each vase is one-of-a-kind with their own rare qualities. Taking into consideration everyday waste and the environment, DE LA JARDIN hand sculpts each vessel using
waste paper and card such as egg cartons, mail and card board packaging.
Made one piece at a time to create a new aesthetic, turning "trash into treasure" - a new twist to ceramics. A perfect ornamental piece on its own or with dried flowers.
- Due to its handmade and hand painted quality, each vase made will look slightly different from the image displayed on here.
- Natural pulp may vary in colour.
- This vase is NOT water tight.
- Painted with a matt finish, it is best to handle with care and as it's not scratch resistant.
- Approx measurements: H 19 cm x W 18 cm