Mio - Blue
HANDMADE TO ORDER: 10 WEEKS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING TIME
INTERNATIONAL & EU SHIPPING: Please contact us for a quote if your country is not listed at checkout.
THE MIO VASE in BLUE is a unique handmade decorative vessel sculpted from paper clay developed from paper mâché using paper and card waste. A smooth and tactile piece, it's created with a single ring handle and painted by hand with a matt finish.
Taking into consideration everyday waste, DE LA JARDIN hand sculpts each vessel using materials such as egg cartons, mail and cardboard packaging, all sourced locally.
Made one piece at a time turning "trash into treasure" - a new twist to ceramics. A perfect ornamental piece on its own or with dried flowers.
n or with dried flowers.
PACKAGING: All our packaging is as eco friendly as possible! Our packaging is all recyclable or reusable so please be conscious your end too.
- THIS VASE IS NOT WATER TIGHT
- Due to its handmade and hand painted quality, each vase made is unique and one of a kind, therefore will look slightly different from the image displayed on here.
- Perfect on it's own as an ornamental piece or with dried flowers.
- Painted with a matt finish, it is best to handle with care and as it's not scratch resistant.
- Approx measurements: H 19.5cm x W 15cm inc handle.