Mio - White
*DUE TO COVID-19 THERE MAY BE A SLIGHT DELAY IN MAKING THIS PIECE.
LEAD TIMES: 3-4 WEEKS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING TIME
INTERNATIONAL & EU SHIPPING: Please contact us for a quote
THE MIO VASE in OFF-WHITE is a unique handmade decorative vessel sculpted from paper clay developed from paper mâché using paper and card waste. A smooth and tactile piece, it's created with a single ring handle and painted by hand with a matt finish.
Taking into consideration everyday waste, DE LA JARDIN hand sculpts each vessel using materials such as egg cartons, mail and cardboard packaging.
Made one piece at a time to turning "trash into treasure" - a new twist to ceramics. A perfect ornamental piece on its own or with dried flowers.
PACKAGING: All our packaging is as eco friendly as possible! Our packaging is all recyclable or reusable so please be conscious your end too.
- THIS VASE IS NOT WATER TIGHT.
- Due to its handmade and hand painted quality, each vase made is unique and one of a kind, therefore will look slightly different from the image displayed on here.
- Perfect on it's own as an ornamental piece or with dried flowers.
- Painted with a matt finish, it is best to handle with care and as it's not scratch resistant.
- Approx measurements: H 19.5cm x W 15cm inc handle.